Monday, August 24, 2009

My Passions Are Numerous

Just in case you are here for the first time, maybe the only time, keep in mind that I am most passionate about my hand knitting. I absolutely love hand knitting for persons all around Canada and USA. Most of what I am ask to knit are hand knit sweaters, coats and socks.
My forte' is that I knit to a persons measurement. Not your usual off the shelf buy here. And I knit to your choice of pattern and to your choice of yarns. Cashmere is a favorite yarn to knit with but I'll knit on any yarn created.
My blog friend hand paints yarns and I am excited about her yarn. They look yummy enough to eat!
My favorite patterns and designs, for the moment are by Kafee. Oh yes, they are absolute!
Thanks for visiting my blog and remember to write me at lickstone@gmail.com when you are ready to make an apparel statement with a lucious hand knit item.
Enjoy life, you only have one chance at it!



Sneak Attack Badge:
Purling Puppy
Powered By Ringsurf

No comments: