Thursday, July 9, 2009

OH THE TANGLED WEB I WEAVE (KNIT)

You should see the tangled mess of all the different colors on both front panels of the 9 color coat. It is really taking on the colored design now. With every row, I get more and more excited to continue. But oh the mess. Some colors are weaving in and out across each panel and some are just running straight or almost straight upward. Then the gold, the main color is running back and forth, weaving in and out of each individual color.
My suggestion to the lady that ordered the coat is that she have her seamstress make a lining to sew into the coat. Between all of the weaving I think it will not only look nicer but will keep it's shape better and also hold all of the weaving in place. I sure hope she takes my advice on that one.
Rained here most of the day today. Hurrah!!! The garden is full of rain so we didn't pick today. Might set up "shop" and sell vegetables tomorrow in the driveway to my neighbors and give to the soup kitchen.
Saturday we take off for Lewisburg, WVA to pick up the new male Pug we have bought. A couple from Indiana is meeting us there to pick up the baby Cocker puppy that they have bought from us. Joy and sadness, saying good bye to one puppy and picking up another one.
Have a great weekend if I don't get back here before then.
Enjoy!



Sneak Attack Badge:
Purling Puppy
Powered By Ringsurf

No comments: