Friday, April 24, 2009

Doing Well!

Seems like forever since I blogged. I am doing well 9 days after the surgery. Dr. appt. Thursday so maybe I can go back to knitting. I have so many projects that need finishing and shipped.
Yesterday, I helped David work in the garden, one handed! :) I cut the spuds (taters, potatoes) left handed. Steve planted them and ran the rototiller. So was a long day. Then, being so tired, I couldn't sleep last night.
Having all of these blogs from you and you, and you has given me something to do to keep the boredom down. Plus I've bought a lot of new mints, lemon balm and lavender. I have some herbs that desperately need transplanting so will try to work at it, one handed, today and tomorrow.
Thanks so very much for your kind wishes for a good recovery. Thanks isn't enough I am sure but it has been so nice to see all the notes of well wishes from all of you.
Have a terrific weekend.



Sneak Attack Badge:
Purling Puppy
Powered By Ringsurf

2 comments:

Zlaty said...

I am glad you are in good spirit and doing well!

I am sure you can't wait to able to use both hands!

I wish you a speedy recovery and have a wonderful weekend!

Zlaty :)

Anonymous said...

Hello all
order diazepam
See your doctor’s advice for any concerns that you may have.
[url=http://www.scrapbook-paradise.com/]diazepam drug[/url]

Diazepam is Valium’s generic name.
http://www.scrapbook-paradise.com/ - valium anxiety
All these side effects must be addressed to properly and require the help of your doctor.